We are committed to having a Super Simple Holiday Season (and life) because being unnecessarily busy helps no one in the long run. So of course we have some thoughts on how to achieve that effortless simplicity during, yes, the busiest time of the year. We starting out chatting about how to get dressed and host a gathering without a fuss, but stay tuned for more tips and trick for to pull off a Super Simple Holiday.
Super Simple Holiday Dressing Tips
1. Cozy sweaters connote holidays just as much as sequins.
2. Flats are just as chic as heels. But sheep's wool is amazing for preventing blisters.
3. A monochromatic looks is always chic.
4. Buy one sparkly accessory and repeat it throughout the season.
5. Winter white is always appropriate.
Super Simple Hosting Tips
1. Ask someone to bring ice. You always need more than you think.
2. Make your home glow with a few extra candles.
3. Have simple snacks like nuts and olives out when guests arrive.
4. Keep drink options limited and simple, good champagne is always a hit.
5. Send guests a quick text the morning after, thanking them for coming.