Last Updated: October, 2022
Who We Are
Atelier Doré LLC d/b/a Doré (Collectively referred to herein as “the Company” or “we”).
At the Company, we are strongly committed to protecting your privacy. As part of our commitment, we strive to protect the privacy of visitors to our site www.wearedore.com (“the “Site”). You can navigate the majority of the Site without giving us any personal information which identifies you. However, sometimes we need additional information about you in order to provide you with information or services you want to receive from us.
The Company believes in transparency and we provide this notice so that you can understand our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
What Information We Collect and Why
The Company uses information that it collects about you (see below) to present its Site content to you, to provide you with information, services, or products that you request from it, to carry out its obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company, to notify you about changes to the Site or any services we offer to provide through it, and in any other way it may describe when you provide such information or for any other purpose to fulfill its legitimate interests.
The Company collects and processes two basic types of information:
Personally Identifiable Information
Aggregate User and Tracking Information
We may also collect information automatically through data collection technologies. Such data may include details of your visits to our Site including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Site. This information gives us insights on how Site visitors use our site. This data is anonymous and does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use this information to ensure that our Site, e-mails, and marketing efforts continue to appeal to Site visitors and clients including by storing information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your personal interests, and speeding up your searches.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site contains links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for any websites that it does not own or operate. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other websites that you link to from the Site, as the Company cannot control or be responsible for their privacy practices.
Information Received from Third Parties
The Company may receive or collect information, including personal information, from clients or third parties. Some of the personal information collected may be de-identified or “scrubbed” in order to render it anonymous. The Company may use such third-party information it receives for the following purposes:
- To deliver relevant marketing communications, and other lawful purposes related to the Company’s provision of the services.
- To gather information about users' online activities from their interaction with advertisements, across the Site and other internet sites or mobile apps, and supplement such information with information from clients or third parties (such as parties that perform web analytics) in order to make inferences about users' consumer and other interests. The Company may then use this information to create customized advertising campaigns, promotions, and e-mail blasts for our clients, as well as for other marketing-related purposes.
- The Company may combine information with data collected or received from other sources to create a database of consumer and other data (i.e., “aggregated data”), and to use such aggregated data for a variety of purposes, including for unrelated advertising, marketing, and analytical activities.
- The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
The Company may operate contests, sweepstakes or other promotions through the Site, which may require registration in order to enter. Your personal information may be used by us to contact you for winner notification, prize delivery confirmation or other promotional purposes. Your entry in the contest or sweepstakes may also result in your being added to our mailing lists as well as those of our promotional partners or clients associated with the contest or sweepstakes. Acceptance of a prize may require you (unless prohibited by law) to allow us to post publicly some of your information on the Site, such as in social media or on a winner’s page, in the event you win a contest or sweepstakes.
By submitting your phone number, you consent to receive marketing text messages from Doré at the number provided, including messages sent by autodialer. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP or clicking the unsubscribe link (where available) in one of our messages
Information received from third parties and clients excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
The Company understands the need to protect the privacy of children. The Site is not intended for nor targeted for use by individuals under 16 years of age. The Company does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children under the age of 16 on our Site. If you are younger than the age of consent in your jurisdiction, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under the applicable age of consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete it.
International Data Transfers
Do Not Track
Notice to California Residents
Pursuant to California law, California residents may request information from us concerning:
- The categories of information we have collected;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The purpose for which we collect the personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected.
You also have the right to ask us to delete the personal information we maintain regarding you. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
If you are a California resident and you would like to make a request, please submit your request in writing to email@example.com or submit your request here.
Notice to European Union Residents
European Union residents have the following rights:
- The right to request access to the personal information the Company has collected from you
- The right to request any inaccurate personal information related to you is corrected
- The right to request the Company delete your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to withdraw your consent to our processing your personal information
- The right to request portability of your personal information.
The information the Company collects from you will be transferred to entities located in countries outside of the European Union, including to the United States. If you would like more information or would like to exercise any of your data privacy rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us
© 2022 Atelier Doré LLC. All Rights Reserved.